sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

REQUEST FOR INVESTMENT COLLABORATION

Good-Day,

My Name is Alfred Paulson, I would like to seek your permission to present to you my financial Proposal that might interest you.

My purpose of connecting you as a credible Individual with wealth of experience in the areas of Entrepreneur Fund Management and Investments is to partner with me in securing some funds abroad for foreign business investment.

With my immediate contact in government sector, I was able to deposit some kickback money US$2.5 Billion (Two Billion, Five Hundred Million Dollars) emanated from government award of contracts awarded to Chinese, Malaysia and Japanese companies in Ghana and was deposited in security vault with a commercial bank in Ghana pending when I will found a trustworthy person to move out the fund from Ghana to oversea bank account for business investment.

Nevertheless, If you agree to partner with me on this transaction, you will retain 20% of the US$2.5 Billion while Net Profits from any investment established will be shared 50/50. This transaction requires collective responsibilities whereby each party has a role to play in order to make our dream come to reality. If this offer interests you, please respond for full details.

Sincerely,
Mr. Alfred Paulson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario